Halcyon Contour SM
- The Contour™ SM has a unique wing shape that moves your center of gravity farther down, accommodating the lower sidemount cylinders and making it easier to trim out for the SM diver.
- Requires no bungies for wing-shape control and boasts 50 pounds of buoyancy
- The easily dumped top OPV is located on the inside of the wing for increased protection. The enclosed over-the-shoulder OPV strings allow for easy buoyancy control without trapping the line.
- High-wear areas at top of wing and backplate protected with SuperFabric®
- Adjustable lower tank-attachment point
- Adjustable crotch strap and cylinder bungies
- Multiple mounting holes and 1” D-rings for Argon bottles, light canisters, spools, and reels
- Bottom-mounted, corrugated hose with an inflator that attaches easily to chest strap or shoulder strap
- H-style harness provides adjustable chest strap
- Complete with four adjustable D-rings on the shoulder straps and two D-rings on the waist strap, all configurable to the diver’s needs
- The Contour™ SM system also allows for a side-slung configuration for open-water divers.
- Also included is a set of weight pocket that hold 5 lbs. (2.3kg) each and can be mounted to the top or bottom of the Contour™ SM. If needed you can mount an optional second set of weight pockets.
The Contour SM is not CE certified but CE testing is planned in the future.
Part number 10.114.050
Fair Trade Pricing: $849