All warranty requests must be accompanied by proof of original purchase from an Authorized Halcyon Dealer. HALCYON warrants, to the original purchaser only, that HALCYON’s primary and video lighting systems will be free of defects in materials and/or craftsmanship under normal diving use for one year from the date of purchase, provided proper care is performed on all materials as described within this manual. Should your HALCYON light prove to be defective for any reason (other than those listed in the limitations section below) it will be repaired or replaced (at Halcyon’s discretion) free of charge excluding shipping and handling charges. HALCYON Apollo, Explorer, and Proteus canisters carry a lifetime warranty, to the original purchaser only, under normal diving use and provided proper care is performed as described within this manual. All correspondence concerning this warranty must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. Repair or replacement is HALCYON’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty. Contact HALCYON email@example.com before sending any products back to the manufacturer.
HALCYON MANUFACTURING DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND CERTAIN FOREIGN COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The following restrictions apply to this warranty:
- Warranty does not cover damage from accident, abuse, battery leakage, tampering, or lack of proper care and maintenance.
- Warranty does not extend to batteries or light bulbs. Halcyon battery packs carry a 90-day conditional warranty, starting at the date of original purchase.
- Modifications or repair by anyone other than an authorized Halcyon service agent will void the warranty.
- This warranty does not extend to products whose serial number has been altered, removed, or intentionally defaced.
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, fraying, and nicks are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not extend to equipment used for rental, commercial, governmental, or military purposes.
- This warranty covers products purchased in the United States. For warranties that may apply elsewhere, please contact your local representative.
- Failure to meet any of the above requirements will render the warranty null and void.