Halcyon Light Heads
Halcyon primary lights are available with your choice of 21-watt HID or 12-watt LED. They can also be outfitted with an underwater quick disconnect (E/O) cord. The larger, coldwater Goodman handle ships standard; a smaller handle is optional.
21-Watt HID Light Head
Key Features of the 21-watt HID Light head:
- Locking bulb design eliminates the risk of dislodged bulbs and sporadic ignition problems (patent pending).
- High-temperature polymer (PEEK) nearly eliminates risk of socket damage common within the competition.
- New, brighter bulb with a shorter stem and protection sleeve reduces risk of breakage.
- Includes the time-tested Goodman handle and Halcyon reflector.
12-Watt LED Light Head
Eos LED Key Features
- Advanced LED array provides powerful output in a small, attractive form; full power output equals 600 Lumen.
- Lux rating at one meter is 10,700; at three meters, 1,450; and at five meters, 530.
- High-quality, aluminum light head with a Type 3, Class 2 Mil-Spec hard coat is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Aluminum light head optimizes heat dissipation while protecting LED electronics.
- High-quality LEDs are rated for approximately 20,000 hours and protected by a nearly indestructible light head.
- The dual-intensity LED allows an option to double battery run time.
- The Eos Goodman handle features an innovative bolt snap attachment point.
- The light head body provides a rear bolt snap attachment option.